{a night of philanthropy}

I don't normally share any photos from my "day job" because a majority of them have kiddos in them & all of the photo release stuff falls a bit in the "grey area". This past weekend, however, one of our annual fundraisers took place at a beautiful location on the lake & {for once} I have quite a few photos without kiddos in them and I figured I would share a few =]


The weather was absolutely beautiful & was perfect for a night full of philanthropy & delicious food from a variety of local restaurants & catereers. 
The food wasn't the only yummy thing - the light was so perfect all night


 All of the food was absolutely delicious - and pretty =] 

This little guy was one of the auction items - can you say cutestthingever?! I admit that when I wasn't busy taking photos {& stuffing myself with delicious salmon & truffles} I was spending most of my evening with him; I really wish that I could've stolen him. Absolutely precious. He ended up going home with a wonderful family & I know he'll  have a great new home 
{although, I am fairly certain he would've liked the britt household quite a lot, too!} 

Oh? And the sunset? Uh - gorgeous; I may or may not have taken 28 photos of it over the course of the night.

I really am so thankful for a job that gives me the opportunity to use some of my favorite "hobbies" on an almost daily basis - and the pretty sunsets & fun events are too bad either ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment