sweet baby boy | newborn photos

when I was approached about taking this itsy bitsy sweetie's photos I was beyond excited -
 how could I not be?! he only weighs 5 lbs & was one of the most expression-filled little guys I've ever seen! I can't share too much about him - but I can say that the brief amount of time I was able to spend with him were full of precious moments - the beauty of a new life never ceases to amaze me.

seeing a newborn sleep fills my heart in such a beautiful way - they're so careless. so peaceful.



be still my heart! look at his little tongue!


perfection. I LOVE tiny toes!

... & hands!




I know he looks completely helpless in this photo - he was just pouting because we
took his {empty} bottle away


"a new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."
.

No comments:

Post a Comment